Yes, this is ANOTHER giveaway. This time, I was lucky enough to be sent a packet of the new craze in hair care: Viviscal hair repair supplements.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with these new hair chummys.. Viviscal is a natural supplement aimed to repair your hair. They are tablets used to “Nourish and restore natural health and beauty to damaged hair” (what it says on the box) The supplement contains Amino Mar C (which is apparently a patented marine complex) as well as Selenium, Biotin, Folic Acid, Zinc and Grape Seed extract…so loads of natural lovelies for your hair. Here’s for the exciting bit… REESE WITHERSPOON has admitted Viviscal as one of her “secret beauty secrets” and has been quoted saying ” Viviscal is a must have for keeping my hair healthy and shiney. When I’m working on a movie, they blow-dry and cut my hair quite a bit so I take these hair supplements to keep it healthy” …. Aaaaah nothing like a bit o’ celeb endorsement! Still quite exciting though.. right?!…
Viviscal is priced at 24.95 yo yos for 30 tablets (month’s supply) and need to be taken daily for the full effect to take place. You can purchase Viviscal on 1890 60 18 01 ( for Irish ladies) or on their website http://www.viviscal.ie. You will also find them cropping up in most leading pharmacies and health stores nationwide. However, if you’d like to be in for a chance to win a month’s supply completely free keep on reading… (oooh the suspense! ;) )
If you have been reading my blog for awhile now, you’ll know that I actually started using these supplements myself waaaay back, however I never got around to reviewing them for you.
When I started using them, my hair was in pretty good condition with little or no damage, however I thought I’d give them a whirl and see what all the fuss was about. These supplements definitely made a difference to my hairs appearance making it extra shiny and glossy. I believe it also helped in my hairs growth rate too.
However, recently I have started dying my hair again… had a bit of bother with some bleach (eeeek) and now my hair is in need of these supplements more than ever. I’m gonna repurchase these babies again and fingers crossed they work their miracle on me!
Overall, I’d really recommend these supplements to somebody with damaged or dry hair or even for somebody who just wants to give their hair a good ol’ boost. No matter what the season… healthy hair is ALWAYS in fashion… so it’s nice to finally see a product in the market that actually works at restoring your hair :) This product gets a huge sleepingbootay thumbs up…and I can’t wait to try them out on my newly coloured hair. Watch this space for an updated review folks! :)
Now onto the good stuff…GIVEAWAY TIME!
How to enter Giveaway:
If you would like to get your hands on a month’s supply of these bad boys, all you have to do is:
- Be a follower/subscribe to this blog. You do not need a wordpress account to be a follower.. Simply click on the “follow by email” button to the right of my blog! Easy peeeasy!
- “Like” the Viviscal Ireland Facebook page by clicking this link:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Viviscal-Ireland/205704649539393
- Comment under this post and let me know that you have completed these steps and also answer this question: What is your favourite hair product and why?
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is open to everybody, worldwide.. however you must complete ALL the steps above or your entry will not be counted. Unfortunately there can only be one winner so good luck to er’body! :)
- The winners will be yet again be selected randomly via my trusty source random.org so all will be lovely and fair
- Giveaway will run for 1 week ending the 4th of June
That’s all for now folks! Good luck to everyone and get entering! :)
Thanks for reading! Bye Kx :)