Okay so as y’all know I’m a huge Blog creep.. I’m a self-confessed Blogaholic if you may.. I ADORE running this blog and as well as that I love creeping on other people’s blogs…its really what I spend all my time doing.. as sad as that is to admit! For all you fellow blog-creeps out there…you’ll probably love this..and for anybody else…well firstly..if you don’t like blogs..then I’m not sure why you’re reading this…aaaand secondly WHAT’S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT BLOGS!?? so read on and I shall try to convert you!….
Enticed yet?? Good…
Okay so,today I am here to share a little blog love and appreciation. People often underestimate the blood, sweat and tears( not literally!…I hope) that can go into running a blog. Bloggers spend sometimes tedious hours making sure their posts are just right for their readers. Now while I absolutely love running this blog and writing reviews etc. I can completley identify with the hard work! So today I am going to spread a little love and mention some blogs that I personally follow and love. Some of these blogs, I’ve been following for years and have been huge inspiration for me and my own blog and some of them are more recent finds. If you enjoy blog-creeping as much as me, you should definitely check some of these out!
These are in no particular order by the way ( I just randomly typed them out as they popped into my noggin)
- http://www.llymlrs.com/ Lily is a UK fashion and beauty blogger. Her blog is amazing for tips on how to wear certain items of clothing. Her style is bloody amazing and she’s downright gorgeous!
- http://schoee.blogspot.com/ Zoe is also another Uk fashion and beauty blogger…she’s got a really quirky sense of style.. and I love seeing all her vintagey-esque finds.
- http://www.fashionfilth.com/ Lexi has probably the most “out” there of all the bloggers I know yet it always just looks “right” and so cool! I envy some of her clothes and pretty much all of her bags! Ha! She just oozes cool and she has an awesome sense of humour too!
- http://www.sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com/ Louise is probably one of my most favourite bloggers. She’s so down-to-earth and relatable. She’s absolutely hilarious and her baby is downright adorable! I always trust her judgement on any products that she reviews! Her blog is perfect to sit back and relax to with a cup of tea!
- http://www.beauty-crush.blogspot.com/ Sammi is another one of my most favourite bloggers! Her style would be the most similar to mine and she’s the type of girl that I know I’d get along with reaally well! (that sounds a bit stalkerish…ooops) she’s really sweet and gives great fashion tips! Oh and she also takes really awesome photos!
- http://gemfatale.blogspot.com/ Gemma has such unique style..and isn’t afraid to be completely OUT there.. my favourite thing about her blog is that she gives really cool DIY tips that arent too tricky!
- http://www.whatihearttoday.com/ Lily’s blog has probably the best reviews of the lot! She’s always really honest and because she gets invited to all the top press events she’s always really ahead on any new products coming out and she keeps her readers in the know. She always has really cute photos accompanying her posts too…which is a pretty bonus!
Okay that’s all for now guys! I’m going to do separate posts on some of my favourite fashion and beauty websites and Youtubers..so stay tuned for them! Really hope this post wasn’t too boring.. I really recommend you check out some of the blogs above though! Oh and I’d love to hear of some of your favourite blogs…so please link them in a comment below as I’m always eager to find new blogs to read…I’m OBSESSED i know i know…
Thanks again for reading guys and I hope you’re all having a lovely weekend!! Bye! Kx